Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 700-826 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaq

Page: 2 / 2

Cisco 700-826 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco IoT Essentials for Account Managers
Exam Code: 700-826 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certification
Questions: 30 Q&A's Shared By: ishaq
Question 8

Which two services are in loT Operations Dashboard? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Edge Intelligence

B.

Cross Operational Viewer

C.

Industry Monitoring Insight

D.

Secure Equipment Access

E.

Network Troubleshoot Tool

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 9

Which types of devices are able to be connected in an Extended Enterprise solution?

Options:

A.

Data centers, desk phone

B.

Webex, sensors

C.

IP cameras, sorters

D.

Smart meters, actuators

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

700-826