Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 500-651 Exam Questions and Answers by hakeem

Page: 2 / 3

Cisco 500-651 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Security Architecture for Systems Engineer (SASE)
Exam Code: 500-651 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Systems Engineer
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: hakeem
Question 8

Which Cisco product is a part of the Data Center threat centric solution?

Options:

A.

Cloudlock

B.

Cisco Defense Orchestrator

C.

NGFWv

D.

Meraki MX

Discussion
Question 9

What are two key point s of the Cisco Security and Threat Landscape module? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The Cisco Security Solutions Portfolio drives customer business outcomes by providing threat-centric defense, visibility and control, and flexible solutions.

B.

The threat landscape is expanding, becoming more complex, and threats are increasingly costing more to customers.

C.

The Cisco Security Solutions Portfolio stops all threat from entering a customers network.

D.

Customers need several solutions to protect their environment.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 10

Which Cisco Product is integrated with the AnyConnect Web Security Module?

Options:

A.

Cisco Stealthwatch

B.

Cisco Defense Orchestrator

C.

Cisco Cloud Web Security

D.

Cisco Email Security Appliance

Discussion
Question 11

What feature of Anti-Spam Defense determines the reputation of an e-mail?

Options:

A.

IP address

B.

Threat analysis

C.

Context analysis

D.

Encryption score

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

500-651