Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-440 Exam Questions and Answers by arran

Page: 2 / 2

Cisco 300-440 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing Cloud Connectivity (ENCC)
Exam Code: 300-440 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 38 Q&A's Shared By: arran
Question 8

Drag and drop the commands from the left onto the purposes on the right to identify issues on a Cisco IOS XE SD-WAN device.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

A company with multiple branch offices wants a connectivity model to meet its network architecture requirements. The company focuses on ensuring low latency and efficient routing for its critical business applications. Which connectivity model meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

hub-and-spoke topology with SD-WAN technology, using dynamic routing and OSPF as the routing protocol

B.

fully meshed topology with SD-WAN technology, using dynamic routing and BGP as the routing protocol

C.

point-to-point topology using dedicated leased lines and static routing

D.

star topology with internet-based VPN connections and static routing

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 10

A cloud engineer is setting up a new set of nodes in the AWS EKS cluster to manage database integration with Mongo Atlas. The engineer set up security to Mongo but now wants to ensure that the nodes are also secure on the network side. Which feature in AWS should the engineer use?

Options:

A.

EC2 Trust Lock

B.

security groups

C.

tagging

D.

key pairs

Discussion
Question 11

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 11

A network engineer discovers that the policy that is configured on an on-premises Cisco WAN edge router affects only the route tables of the specific devices that are listed in the site list. What is the problem?

Options:

A.

An inbound policy must be applied.

B.

The action must be set to deny

C.

A localized data policy must be configured.

D.

A centralized data policy must be configured

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

300-440
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-440 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-440 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99