Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-440 Exam Questions and Answers by arran

Page: 2 / 2

Cisco 300-440 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing Cloud Connectivity (ENCC)
Exam Code: 300-440 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 38 Q&A's Shared By: arran
Question 8

Drag and drop the commands from the left onto the purposes on the right to identify issues on a Cisco IOS XE SD-WAN device.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

A company with multiple branch offices wants a connectivity model to meet its network architecture requirements. The company focuses on ensuring low latency and efficient routing for its critical business applications. Which connectivity model meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

hub-and-spoke topology with SD-WAN technology, using dynamic routing and OSPF as the routing protocol

B.

fully meshed topology with SD-WAN technology, using dynamic routing and BGP as the routing protocol

C.

point-to-point topology using dedicated leased lines and static routing

D.

star topology with internet-based VPN connections and static routing

Discussion
Question 10

A cloud engineer is setting up a new set of nodes in the AWS EKS cluster to manage database integration with Mongo Atlas. The engineer set up security to Mongo but now wants to ensure that the nodes are also secure on the network side. Which feature in AWS should the engineer use?

Options:

A.

EC2 Trust Lock

B.

security groups

C.

tagging

D.

key pairs

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 11

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 11

A network engineer discovers that the policy that is configured on an on-premises Cisco WAN edge router affects only the route tables of the specific devices that are listed in the site list. What is the problem?

Options:

A.

An inbound policy must be applied.

B.

The action must be set to deny

C.

A localized data policy must be configured.

D.

A centralized data policy must be configured

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

300-440
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-440 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-440 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99