Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 500-230 Exam Questions and Answers by lillian

Page: 2 / 2

Cisco 500-230 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Service Provider Routing Field Engineer Exam
Exam Code: 500-230 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Systems Engineer
Questions: 30 Q&A's Shared By: lillian
Question 8

How frequently does the WDSYSMON Watcher thread wake up to check counters?

Options:

A.

every 500 msec

B.

every 2 sec

C.

every 200 msec

D.

every 1 sec

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 9

What priority values do the WDSYSMON Ticker and Watcher threads utilize?

Options:

A.

Ticker 11, Watcher 254

B.

Ticker 10, Watcher 63

C.

Ticker 11, Watcher 63

D.

Ticker 10, Watcher 254

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

500-230