Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 640-692 Exam Questions and Answers by aliza

Page: 2 / 2

Cisco 640-692 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CCT Routing & Switching
Exam Code: 640-692 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCT Routing and Switching
Questions: 92 Q&A's Shared By: aliza
Question 8

Which three of the following statements are true about a router? (Choose three)

Options:

A.

It forwards broadcast frames.

B.

It interconnects multiple networks together.

C.

It chooses the best route for your data to travel.

D.

It manages and analyzes a company's database.

E.

It divides a network into separate broadcast domains.

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 9

Which command initiates the transfer of a Cisco IOS image over IP from ROMMON?

Options:

A.

copy tftp: flash:

B.

copy flash: tftp:

C.

tftpdnld

D.

xmodem

Discussion
Question 10

Which two of the following are true? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Telnet is preferred over SSH for security reasons.

B.

SSH is a protocol that provides a secure remote access connection to network devices.

C.

When using HyperTerminal to communicate over a TCP/IP network, the SSH protocol is used.

D.

A Telnet network management connection is dropped when a router reboots.

E.

Telnet is a protocol that provides a secure remote access connection to network devices.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

640-692
PDF

$44  $109.99

640-692 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

640-692 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99