Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-635 Exam Questions and Answers by orin

Page: 2 / 2

Cisco 300-635 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
Exam Code: 300-635 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: orin
Question 8

Refer to the Exhibit:

Questions 8

Refer to the exhibit: The script is called deltacounters.py and it is currently inside a Guest Shell container running inside a Cisco NX-OS switch.

Which Cisco NX-OS command results in a successful execution of this script?

Options:

A.

python /home/admjn/bootflash;deltacounters.py ethernet1/1

B.

show python bootf1ash:deltacounters.py ethernet1/1

C.

guestshell run python /home/admin/deltacounter.py ethernet1/1

D.

guestshell execute python /home/admin/deltacounter.py ethernet1/1

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 9

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 9

Which two statements are true about this API GET request to the ACI APIC? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The API call creates a new 10G interface in the APIC

B.

The API call reads information from a managed object.

C.

The API response is encoded in JSON

D.

The API call reads information from an object class

E.

The API response is encoded in XML

Discussion
Question 10

During the process of starting a Python network telemetry collector, which command starts the Cisco bigmuddy-network-telemetry-collector from GitHub?

Options:

A.

model driven telemetry

B.

telemetry_receiver.py --ip-address -port

C.

telemetry_receiver.py --destination -uri

D.

streaming telemetry

Discussion
Question 11

Drag and drop the correct YAML components from the bottom onto the correct blanks within the Ansible playbook to create a new application profile called "DbApp" using the Ansible ACI module. Not all options are used.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

300-635
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-635 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-635 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99