Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Checkpoint Updated 156-835 Exam Questions and Answers by orin

Page: 2 / 2

Checkpoint 156-835 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Check Point Certified Maestro Expert
Exam Code: 156-835 Dumps
Vendor: Checkpoint Certification: CCME
Questions: 64 Q&A's Shared By: orin
Question 8

What does asg monitor command do?

Options:

A.

Monitor health status of entire system

B.

This command does not exist

C.

Monitor traffic on Appliances in Security Group

D.

Show real-time cluster status of Appliances in Security Group

Discussion
Question 9

When running asg perf -v in a Dual-Site environment, we can see only Appliances from one of the sites. That means we’re working in:

Options:

A.

VSLS mode

B.

Active /Active

C.

Active / Standby HA mode

D.

This is not Dual-Site, in Dual-Site we always see Appliances from both sites

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 2 / 2

156-835
PDF

$35  $99.99

156-835 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

156-835 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99