Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Avaya Updated 37820X Exam Questions and Answers by goldie

Page: 2 / 2

Avaya 37820X Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Avaya Midsize Solution Design Exam
Exam Code: 37820X Dumps
Vendor: Avaya Certification: ACDS - 3781
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: goldie
Question 8

Currently a customer has an IP500 V2 Preferred Edition deployment with SIP trunks at their office, but they plan to have 10 employees for tech support to work remotely within the next month. All 10 employees must be able to access their extension simultaneously. They ask you If the IP Office™ has built-in functionality for this and whether that Is sufficient from a security perspective.

Which solution would satisfy the customer's need for remote employees and security, and which additional licensing (if any) is required?

Options:

A.

An SBCE Is recommended and deployed with the IP Office. The customer also needs 10 Standard Licenses for the remote workers.

B.

The IP Office has a built-in SBC and firewall and It is sufficient for security. The customer also needs 10 Teleworker licenses,

C.

An SBCE is recommended and deployed with the IP Office. The customer also needs 10 Standard and Advanced Licenses for the remote workers.

D.

The IP Office has a built-in SBC, and it is sufficient for security. The customer also needs 10 Teleworker licenses.

Discussion
Question 9

For your customer, you have decided to configure an IP Office™ Server Edition.

Using Just the primary server, which types of internal collaboration are available for the power users?

Options:

A.

Audio collaboration plus point-to-point video calls and web collaboration that requires web collaboration licenses and video licenses

B.

Audio collaboration plus point-to-point video calls and web collaboration that requires web collaboration licenses

C.

Audio collaboration plus multipoint video calls and web collaboration that requires web collaboration licenses

D.

Audio collaboration plus multipoint video calls and web collaboration that requires web collaboration licenses and video licenses

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Page: 2 / 2

37820X
PDF

$35  $99.99

37820X Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

37820X PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99