Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Avaya Updated 33820X Exam Questions and Answers by bianka

Page: 2 / 2

Avaya 33820X Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Avaya Aura Call Center Elite & Elite Multichannel Solution Design Exam
Exam Code: 33820X Dumps
Vendor: Avaya Certification: ACDS-3382
Questions: 64 Q&A's Shared By: bianka
Question 8

Many organizations are seeking ways to lower the cost of application development, management, maintenance, and updates.

To become agile to changing business conditions and minimize the cost of updates, which fully featured graphical development environment for creating applications, and runs on Avaya Experience Portal, Is available for customers?

Options:

A.

Graphical Designer

B.

Call Vectoring

C.

Visual Designer

D.

Avaya IX™ Orchestration

Discussion
Question 9

Avaya Common Servers supported for new orders for Virtual Appliance Deployments of Avaya Aura® 8.1.x applications will be shipped with Dell Gen 10 servers using Intel Skylake processors. There are three (ASP 110, 120 and 130) variants of this Avaya Solutions Platform (ASP) that differ only in the way the software is loaded on the server, because the underlying hardware is the same.

Which two statements are true for the ASP 130? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Standard VMware version (non-customized) is used.

B.

Avaya provides tools to install/upgrade the VMware hypervisor.

C.

Apps are installed, and host managed using vSphere web client or customer-provided vCenter server.

D.

Remote upgrade of servers is supported, and site visit is not required.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Page: 2 / 2

33820X
PDF

$35  $99.99

33820X Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

33820X PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99