Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Avaya Updated 78950X Exam Questions and Answers by damien

Page: 2 / 2

Avaya 78950X Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Avaya Contact Center Select Implementation and Maintenance Exam
Exam Code: 78950X Dumps
Vendor: Avaya Certification: ACSS - 7895
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: damien
Question 8

A user's access to prompt management controls through the Launchpad is controlled through which three controls? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Partitions

B.

Element Manager login

C.

Access class

D.

Basic Launchpad rights

E.

Windows group security

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 9

From the Avaya Contact Center Select (ACCS) Dashboard, which selection is made to view the status of the IP Office connection?

Options:

A.

Contact Center Server Configuration, SIP, Network Settings

B.

System Control and Monitor Utility

C.

Contact Center Multimedia

D.

SIP Gateway Monitor SGM client

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

78950X