Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CLTD Exam Questions and Answers by josie

Page: 2 / 5

APICS CLTD Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution
Exam Code: CLTD Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Logistics - Transportation and Distribution
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: josie
Question 8

A trucking company picks up a shipment and takes it to a terminal where it is consolidated with other shipments going to the same city This trucking company is most likely a:

Options:

A.

truckload (TL) carrier

B.

milk run provider

C.

less-than-truckload (LTL) carirer.

D.

private fleet carrier

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 9

A company has a line haul cost between Point A and Point B of $5 per mile. The distance between the two points is 750 miles. What is the cost per hundredweight (cwt) for a shipment weighing 45.000 pounds?

Options:

A.

$012

B.

$5 00

C.

$8.33

D.

$9.00

Discussion
Question 10

Major retailers place pressure on a manufacturer of liquid laundry products made with water to reduce the amount of water content by half. While the result will bring savings in almost every area, where should the manufacturer focus this green initiative improvement effort?

Options:

A.

Material handling

B.

Packaging

C.

Transportation mode selection

D.

Product design

Discussion
Question 11

A company currently has a significantly long lead time in determining the disposition of returned products Which of the following nonprocedural areas should the company look into as it performs a root cause analysis?

Options:

A.

Financial department to see if the sales personnel are reluctant to charge the returns to sales

B.

Quality department to see if the process for determining disposition is inefficient

C.

Customer service department to see if they are taking a long time to address customer concerns

D.

Material handling department to see if it is taking excessive time to handle defective product

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

CLTD
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLTD Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLTD PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99