Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E123 Exam Questions and Answers by ivor

Page: 3 / 3

Adobe AD0-E123 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Professional
Exam Code: AD0-E123 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Experience Manager
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: ivor
Question 12

A content author will be using live copies on AEM.

Which two factors must the content author now consider? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

When the inheritance Is re-enabled, the page is automatically synchronized with the source.

B.

When (everting a canceled inheritance on a paragraph system, the order of components will be automatically restored from the blueprint.

C.

If the component is marked as a container, the cancellation and suspend actions do not apply to Its child components.

D.

Changes made locally to a component marked as a container will not be overwritten by the content of the blueprint on a rollout.

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 13

A developer wants to see debug logs for SAML. Which logger must be created for this purpose?

Options:

A.

com.adobe.granlte.debug.auth.saml

B.

com.adobe.sling.auth.saml

C.

com. adobe, granite.aulh.saml

Discussion
Question 14

What is the out-of-the-box response of the dispatcher when requesting a URL which is defined as deny in /filter setting of the dispatcher?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

Discussion
Question 15

A developer needs to remove all the selectors from the linkValue.

Assuming linkValue = 'path/page.woo.too.html', which two HTL approaches would be used to complete this task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

${linkValue@ removeSelectors-foo, bar, woo'}

B.

${ linkValue @ temoveSeleclots=[foo', bar']

C.

${linkValue @ selectors="}

D.

${ linkValue @ selectors}

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

AD0-E123