Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E406 Exam Questions and Answers by ivan

Page: 2 / 2

Adobe AD0-E406 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Target Business Practitioner Expert
Exam Code: AD0-E406 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Target
Questions: 68 Q&A's Shared By: ivan
Question 8

A media company would like to create activities that value pages based on page type. The home page is worth ten cents per view and article pages are worth five cents per view.

Which metric should be used in order to track these different values on these pages?

Options:

A.

Revenue Per Visitor (RPV)

B.

Average Order Value (AOV)

C.

Custom Scoring

Discussion
Question 9

An Multivariate test has been running for a couple of weeks, but there is no data shown in the activity report. Which two steps should be recommended to troubleshoot the issue with the activity? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Enable Adobe Analytics for Target to check corresponding activity reports.

B.

Validate if goals and settings of the activity are set properly.

C.

Duplicate the activity and delete the first one with an issue.

D.

Diagnose activity audience qualification using debugging tools.

Discussion
Question 10

A company has been using Adobe Anal/tics for thtee years to monitor website Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and is now considering using Adobe Target to report on activities.

In which two cases should an Adobe Target Business Practitioner suggest utilizing Adobe Analytics as the reporting source for Target activities? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

If the existing Adobe Analytics implementation already collects all the required data

B.

When it is mandatory to have a single source of data

C.

If the main requirement is to be able to collect data in real-time

D.

If an Adobe Target "clicked an element" success metric is required

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 2 / 2

AD0-E406
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E406 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E406 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99