Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E708 Exam Questions and Answers by atticus

Page: 2 / 2

Adobe AD0-E708 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Commerce Business Practitioner Expert
Exam Code: AD0-E708 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Commerce
Questions: 63 Q&A's Shared By: atticus
Question 8

You decide to purchase an extension from the Magento Marketplace that fulfills a business requirement and has very good ratings.

It is mandatory no security vulnerabilities are introduced by the extension to keep the merchant and the customer data state.

How do you apply due diligence?

Options:

A.

Rely on the Magento Marketplace team, because they do a security check before the extension is published

B.

Trust the community engineering team, because they support Magento merchants.

C.

Check the extension vendor, because they have to supply secure extensions

D.

Have your developer review the extension, because issue and could have been missed by other reviewers.

Discussion
Question 9

After launching a redesigned checkout, your merchant wants to Know how well their checkout experience has improved.

What Shopping Behavior metric do you share with them?

Options:

A.

No Can Addition

B.

Sessions with Add to Can

C.

Sessions with Transactions

D.

Checkout Engagement Percentage

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Page: 2 / 2

AD0-E708
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E708 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E708 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99