Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

VMware Updated 2V0-51.21 Exam Questions and Answers by betty

Page: 3 / 3

VMware 2V0-51.21 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Professional VMware Horizon 8.X
Exam Code: 2V0-51.21 Dumps
Vendor: VMware Certification: VCP-DTM 2021
Questions: 96 Q&A's Shared By: betty
Question 12

How does an administrator enable debug logging for a single user in VMware Dynamic Environment Manager?

Options:

A.

Configure the FlexEngine GPO to DEBUG.

B.

Create an empty FleDebug.log file in the log folder.

C.

Create an empty FlexDebug.txt file in the log folder.

D.

Update the FlexEngine registry to DEBUG.

Discussion
Question 13

When trying to connect to the Connection Server using HTML access on Internet Explorer 11, a user sees a message stating that the server expects to receive login credentials from another application or server. The Connection Server instance is paired with a SAML 2.0 authentication server with a signed CA certificate.

Options:

A.

HTML access is not allowed if the Connection Server is pawed with an 5AML 2.0 authentication server.

B.

Workspace ONE mode is enabled on the Connection Server instance.

C.

Internet Explorer 11 does not support HTML Access.

D.

HTML access is disabled by the CA certificate.

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 14

An administrator configures VMware Dynamic Environment Manager’s Logon and logoff tasks to loads to load two PowerShell scripts on boot and logoff, but has noticed the scripts are not loading.

Options:

A.

PCoIP needs to be used instead of Blast.

B.

Permissions were not configured property.

C.

Clipboard rejection policy needs to be configured.

D.

URL Content Redirection policy needs to be configured.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

2V0-51.21
PDF

$35  $99.99

2V0-51.21 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

2V0-51.21 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99