Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

VMware Updated 1V0-21.20PSE Exam Questions and Answers by damon

Page: 3 / 3

VMware 1V0-21.20PSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Associate VMware Data Center Virtualization Exam
Exam Code: 1V0-21.20PSE Dumps
Vendor: VMware Certification: VMware Certified Technical Associate - Data Center Virtualization 2020
Questions: 103 Q&A's Shared By: damon
Question 12

On a vSphere Standard Switch, which setting should an administrator configure to improve the networking efficiency by increasing the amount of payload data transmitted with a single packet?

Options:

A.

VLAN

B.

LACP

C.

MTU (Bytes)

D.

NIC Teaming

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 13

A company has a few virtual machines running software XYZ that

only support the current CPU type. With hardware refresh, the company

wants leverage the new processor features for all VMs except for VMs

Running software XYZ.

Which feature meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

Per-VM EVC

B.

vSphere High Availability

C.

Cluster-Level EVC

D.

vSphere vmotion

Discussion
Question 14

Which vSphere DRS setting determines how aggressive vSphete DRS will be when recommending migrations to improve VM happiness?

Options:

A.

Predictive DRS

B.

Virtual Machine Automation

C.

Automation Level

D.

Migration Threshold

Discussion
Question 15

A vSphere cluster running a virtual machine with VMware HA and

DRS enabled in fully automated mode is experiencing a catastrophic host

failure.

Which action can the administrator expect DRS to take?

Options:

A.

It will move the VM to a host on a different cluster with enough

resources after the HA rstart.

B.

It will pro-actively move the virtual machine to a different host.

C.

It move the VM to a host in the same cluster with enough resources

after the HA restart.

D.

It will pro-actively move the virtual machine to a different cluster.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1V0-21.20PSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

1V0-21.20PSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1V0-21.20PSE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99