Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by sabrina

Page: 10 / 14

SAP C_S4CS_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sales Implementation
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: sabrina
Question 40

Which data objects are standard migration objects in SAP S/4HANA Cloud? There are THREE answers for this Question

Options:

A.

Bank master data

B.

Customer open items

C.

Plants

D.

Sales organizations

E.

Profit centers

Discussion
Question 41

Which of the following scope item groups belong to the sales line of business within the SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Enterprise Management? There are TWO answers for this Question

Options:

A.

Sales performance management

B.

Invoice and payables management

C.

Cost management and profitability analysis

D.

Order and contract management

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 42

What are the steps for conducting automated business process testing? There are THREE answers for this Question

Options:

A.

Create a test system

B.

Assess data management

C.

Run the test

D.

Correct and return failed test processes

E.

Create a test plan

Discussion
Question 43

Which of the following criteria must a quotation meet to be considered in the Quotation Conversion Rate KPI? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Header status is completed

B.

Valid on the current date

C.

Net Value > 0

D.

Reference to an inquiry

Discussion
Page: 10 / 14

C_S4CS_2308