Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_C4H620_24 Exam Questions and Answers by wyatt

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_C4H620_24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Customer Data Cloud
Exam Code: C_C4H620_24 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Development Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: wyatt
Question 8

You are setting up a new webhooks endpoint and you would like to retrieve the profile object on receipt of the "Account logged in" notification. What method would you recommend?

Options:

A.

accounts.search with 'SELECT profile FROM emailAccounts WHERE profile.email= $email from notification$'

B.

accounts.getAccountlnfo with UID from notification

C.

Use the profile object sent in the notification payload

D.

accounts.search with 'SELECT profile FROM account WHERE profile.email= $email from notification$'

Discussion
Question 9

You want to return a list of assets that you can perform a specific action on. Which authorization request do you use?

Options:

A.

Detailed authorization request

B.

Basic authorization request

C.

Authorization list

D.

Authorization token

Discussion
Question 10

What is the purpose of the profile schema?

Options:

A.

To store users' profile pictures

B.

To manage the configuration of your site

C.

To store custom data about users

D.

To store a predefined set of fields common to all sites

Discussion
Question 11

You want to conditionally show a field based on the value of another field. What is the recommended approach for doing this when using Screen-Sets?

Options:

A.

Use the Success Screen property.

B.

Use the Validity Indication property.

C.

Use the Visible When property.

D.

Set the field to be required in the schema.

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 2 / 2

C_C4H620_24
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_C4H620_24 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_C4H620_24 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99