Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR95_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by elysia

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR95_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR95_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: elysia
Question 16

Where do you add picklist label localizations for picklists used in mentoring?

Options:

A.

Manage Data

B.

Manage Mentoring Programs

C.

Manage Suggested Roles

D.

Picklist Center

Discussion
Question 17

Based on this video, what conclusions can be drawn?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

All 3 targeted roles share at least two competencies among them.

B.

All 3 targeted roles use the same role readiness form templates.

C.

All 3 targeted roles use different role readiness form templates.

D.

The expected ratings for all competencies in all 3 targeted roles have been defined.

Discussion
Question 18

Your customer wants to have the status and competency fields configured as shown in the image.What can you do to achieve this?Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.

Questions 18

Options:

A.

Add a field definition of type enum in the goal plan template and ensure users have write permission.

B.

Ensure the required attribute of the status field is set to true in the XML.

C.

Ensure the Status field definition is before the Competencies field definition in the XML.

D.

Add a field definition of type table and add a row to the table for each status.

E.

Ensure the Competency browser switch is turned on in the XML.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 19

Your customer wants to include competencies in the development plan template.What are some possible data sources?Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.

Options:

A.

Exclude Hidden Role

B.

Competencies from Form

C.

Competencies from Goal

D.

Specific Library

E.

Multiple Category

Discussion