Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR86_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by saul

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR86_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Compensation 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR86_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: saul
Question 20

In provisioning for your customer’s instance you select the ’Assign default required field values for new users if none specified' option You want to import a compensation-specific user data file (UDF). Which columns are required.Note. There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

STATUS

B.

USERNAME

C.

USERID

D.

MANAGER

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 21

Your customer has part-time and full-time employees. You notice that for part-time employees, their compa-ratio in EC is different than in Compensation. What do you configure in the system to have it calculate the correct compa-ratio and take into account the FTE?

Options:

A.

Set SALARY_PRORATING in the user data file (UDE) to the percent that the employees work full time

B.

Set COMPENSATION_SAL_RATE_TYPE in the user data file (UDF) to FULL-TIME or PART-TIME

C.

Set the XML attribute isActualSalarylmported to False in the compensation plan template

D.

Set the XML attribute isActualSalarylmported to True in the compensation plan template

Discussion
Question 22

What checks can you make with the Check tool? Note there are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Accuracy of formula calculations

B.

Reportable fields correctly configured

C.

Custom validations correctly configured

D.

Circular hierarchies for form creation

Discussion
Question 23

How can the compRating field be used to enhance the compensation worksheet?Note There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

It allows for performance form rating overrides

B.

It allows for performance ratings to use a different rating scale

C.

It allows ratings to be entered directly on the planning worksheet for those employees who do NOT have a performance form

D.

It allows a second rating field for guidelines

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR86_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR86_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR86_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99