Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HRHFC_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by elowen

Page: 4 / 6

SAP C_HRHFC_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_HRHFC_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Integration Associate
Questions: 93 Q&A's Shared By: elowen
Question 16

Your customer needs to replicate position matrix relationships from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to the relationship infotype in the SAP ERP system. Which of the following transformation templates must you define before you begin?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

ERP transformation template for Matrix Position

B.

ERP transformation template for Position Matrix Relationship

C.

ERP transformation template for Position

D.

ERP transformation template for Cost Distribution

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 17

In which case do you use the secondary mapping as part of the Infotype Mapping method?

Options:

A.

Map fields one-to-one

B.

Map fields many-to-one

C.

Map fields many-to-many

D.

Map fields depending on Country

Discussion
Question 18

Which program do you use to download the cost center data from SAP ERP in the CSV file format?

Options:

A.

COSTCENTER_REPL_CC_CSV

B.

ODTF_REPL_CC_CSV

C.

EC_COST_REPL_CC_CSV

D.

COSMAS_REPL_CC_CSV

Discussion
Question 19

Your customer needs to send historical employment data to the benefits system using the OData API. Which filter parameters must you use in the OData API query?

Options:

A.

beginDate and end Date

B.

effectiveStartDate and effectiveEndDate

C.

startDate and end Date

D.

fromDate and toDate

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

C_HRHFC_2305