Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_FIORD_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by cian

Page: 6 / 6

SAP C_FIORD_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP CertifiedAssociate - SAP Fiori Application Developer
Exam Code: C_FIORD_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: cian
Question 24

When SAP Web IDE deploys an SAPUI5 app to the ABAP server, which type of app is it deployed as?

Options:

A.

HTML5

B.

OpenUI5

C.

BSP

D.

ABAP

Discussion
Question 25

What are the Lifecycle events of an SAPUI5 view controller? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

onExit

B.

beforeEntry

C.

aterExecution

D.

onBeforeRendering

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Page: 6 / 6

C_FIORD_2404
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_FIORD_2404 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_FIORD_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99