Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_CPI_14 Exam Questions and Answers by bjorn

Page: 4 / 7

SAP C_CPI_14 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Cloud Platform Integration
Exam Code: C_CPI_14 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 199 Q&A's Shared By: bjorn
Question 16

While testing your iFlow, you notice that messages are being received but not processed, due to a problem with the user. The error the log reads as follows:

"com.sap.esb.application.services.cxf.interceptor.SimpleAuthorizinglnterceptor user is not authorized".

What should you do to fix this error? Please choose the correct answer. Choose one:

Options:

A.

Redeploy the known hosts in the tenant key store.

B.

Redeploy the X.509 certificate in the tenant keystore for the user.

C.

Assign the ESBMessaging.send.role to the user.

D.

Change the method of authentication from Basic to Certificate to the user.

Discussion
Question 17

You want to add a header variable to an exchange message. What type is NOT supported? Please choose the correct answer. Choose one:

Options:

A.

Regular Expression

B.

Xpath

C.

Global Variable

D.

Expression

Discussion
Question 18

You develop an app using the SAP Cloud Application Programming Model (CAP). What do you use to define the data model? Please choose the correct answer. Choose one:

Options:

A.

Core Data Services (CDS)

B.

SAP Cloud SDK

C.

SAP Cloud Platform SDK

Discussion
Question 19

What are the building blocks of the SAP Cloud Application Programming model (CAP)?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Choose:

Options:

A.

SAP Cloud SDK

B.

Custom business objects

C.

Core Data Services

D.

SAP Cloud Platform SDK

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 4 / 7

C_CPI_14
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_CPI_14 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_CPI_14 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99