Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR96_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by denny

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR96_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Technical Consultant 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR96_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: denny
Question 8

To store data for an SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics on SAP HANA implementation, you need to create a Metadata Framework (MDF) object. Where do you create the MDF object?

Options:

A.

In Admin Center -> Configure Object Definitions

B.

In Provisioning -> Import/Export Data Model

C.

In Admin Center -> Manage Data

D.

In Provisioning -> Edit Profile Meta Data

Discussion
Question 9

How do you validate the value of a local salary that has been converted to the unified target currency for the Annual Salary calculated column? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Create two calculated columns: one for local salary figure, the other for local currency type, and add them into Drill to Detail.

B.

Create two calculated columns: one for converted target salary figure, the other for target currency type, and add them into Drill to Detail.

C.

Use Drill to Detail to compare source and target salary figures and currencies.

D.

Add all fields used in the Annual Salary calculation syntax into Drill to Detail.

E.

Temporarily disable Role-Based Permissions for the data required to build the base input measure.

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 10

How can a technical consultant organize multiple records with the same Effective From Date into one Fact Table record?

Options:

A.

Use a calculated column called Effective Sequence.

B.

Use the Effective Sequence Special Use Type on a numeric field.

C.

Use a calculated column to filter unwanted records.

D.

Use the To Date Special Use Type on a date field.

Discussion
Question 11

What prerequisites must be met for a user to implement SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics on SAP HANA? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Single-sign on has been enabled in the instance.

B.

SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central has been enabled in the instance.

C.

The user has permission to upload SAP HANA templates.

D.

The user has permission to access WFA on HANA Data Factory.

E.

Advanced Reporting has been enabled in the instance.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR96_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR96_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR96_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99