Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR94_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by franco

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR94_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR94_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: franco
Question 20

You have set up flextime. An employee has a daily planned working time of 8 hours from Monday through Friday; Saturday and Sunday are non-working days. In the first week of November 2021, the employee has recorded the following working times: Monday, November 1, 2021: 8 hours Tuesday, November 2, 2021: 8 hours Wednesday, November 3, 2021: 7 hours Thursday, November

4, 2021: 9 hours Friday, November 5, 2021: 9 hours What time account posting applies?

Options:

A.

The Working Time Account is credited with a total balance of +1 hour for the week.

B.

The Time Off in Lieu Account is credited with a total balance of +1 hour for the week.

C.

The Time Off in Lieu Account is debited with a total balance of -1 hour and the Working Time Account is credited with a total balance of +2 hours for the week.

D.

The Working Time Account is debited with a total balance of -1 hour and the Time Off in Lieu Account is credited with a total balance of +2 hours for the week.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 21

In which systems are prepackaged integrations available for SAP SuccessFactors Time Management?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP ERP HCM Payroll

B.

Third-party payroll solutions

C.

Kronos

D.

SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll

Discussion
Question 22

What are the characteristics of Time Type classification Extra?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Recordings of Extra Time Types do NOT create collisions with other time recordings.

B.

Recordings of Extra Time Types can further specify Attendance recordings.

C.

Recordings of Extra Time Types CANNOT collide with Attendance recordings.

D.

Recordings of Extra Time Types can further specify Allowance recordings.

Discussion
Question 23

The customer has a scenario where employees' time sheets are typically auto-approved for the week because employees normally work as scheduled. The only exception is when the employees are recording on-call duty past 7:00 p.m., after their scheduled working time, which requires their supervisor’s approval. What is the appropriate Time Recording Method and Time Recording Variant combination to be used for this configuration?

Options:

A.

Positive with Duration-based time

B.

Positive with Clock time-based time

C.

Negative with Clock Time-based time

D.

Negative with Duration-based time

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR94_2311