Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR82_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by dahlia

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_THR82_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR82_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: dahlia
Question 8

What can an administrator do with the Launch Forms tool?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Set specific form template dates for the forms being launched.

B.

Remove one of the form sections.

C.

Select employees based on filters.

D.

Disable the Ask for Feedback functionality for the forms being launched.

E.

Edit introduction texts for custom sections.

Discussion
Question 9

You are editing the global settings in the goal plan template. The following settings are made:share-confirm="true" and unshare-confirm="true". How would you expect the system to behave?

Options:

A.

When you change the visibility of a goal, a notification appears.

B.

When the visibility of a goal is set to private, a notification does NOT appear.

C.

When the goal completion is set to 100%, a notification appears.

D.

When you share/unshare a team goal with another manager, a notification appears.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 10

You are planning to use rating-opt="l" for one of your competency sections, which means that everyone shares one rating box for each item, except for the employee who has a private self-assessment rating box. Which of the following fields should you consider when defining field permissions for this section?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

item-rating

B.

subject-item-rating

C.

item-cmt-rating

D.

manual-rating

Discussion
Question 11

Review the following images. In the first image, the administrator is finalizing several Calibration Sessions at once. But, in the second image, the administrator receives this warning message. What does the warning message in the second image mean?

Questions 11

Options:

A.

The number of sessions to be finalized exceeds the Online Mass Finalization Threshold set in Calibration Settings.

B.

NO sessions will be finalized, regardless of the Online Mass Finalization Threshold set in Calibration Settings.

C.

The number of sessions to be finalized exceeds the default Online Mass Finalization Threshold of 25.

D.

NO sessions will be finalized, regardless of the default Online Mass Finalization Threshold of 25.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_THR82_2211
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR82_2211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR82_2211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99