Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SRM_72 Exam Questions and Answers by malakai

Page: 4 / 4

SAP C_SRM_72 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Supplier Relationship Management 7.2
Exam Code: C_SRM_72 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Application Associate
Questions: 124 Q&A's Shared By: malakai
Question 16

Some shopping cart items do not show up in the sourcing work list of the purchaser, even though the configuration 'Sourcing Always Carried Out' is set up.

What are possible reasons? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

The shopping cart items are different from the purchaser's responsibility.

B.

The shopping cart items belong to the classic scenario.

C.

The shopping cart items have reservations as follow-on documents.

D.

The shopping cart items contain direct material.

Discussion
Question 17

How are tolerances assigned to a confirmation?

Options:

A.

Using tolerance groups in the supplier master

B.

Using tolerance keys in the confirmation

C.

Using tolerance keys in the supplier master

D.

Using tolerance groups in the organization plan

Discussion
Question 18

Where in the organizational plan do you assign the product categories to the purchasing group?

Options:

A.

Attributes

B.

Function

C.

Basic data

D.

Responsibility

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Page: 4 / 4

C_SRM_72
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_SRM_72 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_SRM_72 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99