Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR94_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by casey

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR94_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR94_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: casey
Question 16

You have a Time Account with validity from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022, but want to allow bookings until June 30, 2023.Which option would you select in the Time Account Type settings?

Options:

A.

Account Creation Offset(Months) = 18

B.

Account Creation Offset(Months) = 6

C.

Account Booking Offset(Months) = 6

D.

Account Booking Offset(Months) = 18

Discussion
Question 17

You have a total balance of 30 days at the beginning of January 2022. You take 10 days leave in December 2022.If you run the Time Account Snapshot report with March 31, 2022 as the end date, how many days are shown in taken and planned columns?

Options:

A.

Taken = 0, Planned = 10

B.

Taken = 0, Planned = 30

C.

Taken = 10, Planned = 30

D.

Taken = 10, Planned = 0

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following objects can you use to define the type of Time Management data that is replicated to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll?

Options:

A.

Data Replication Monitor Configuration

B.

Data Replication Proxy

C.

Replication Target System

D.

Data Replication Configuration

Discussion
Question 19

What is the purpose of the check tool?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

To send data to reporting

B.

To correct inconsistent data

C.

To display incorrect configuration

D.

To fix all data issues in the system

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR94_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR94_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR94_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99