Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SM100_7210 Exam Questions and Answers by reina

Page: 6 / 7

SAP C_SM100_7210 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Solution Manager - Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10)
Exam Code: C_SM100_7210 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: reina
Question 24

Which of the following steps are required steps to upgrade SAP Solution Manager?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Perform the Value Management Dashboard Configuration

B.

Perform Delta Configuration

C.

Perform Content Activation

D.

Perform the IT Infrastructure Management

E.

Perform the Dual-Stack split

Discussion
Question 25

Which prerequisite must be satisfied before it is possible to use the Maintenance Planner?

Options:

A.

Synchronize technical systems and installation numbers from the system Landscape directory to the Sap Support Portal

B.

Synchronize logical components groups from SAP Solution Manager to the SAP Support Portal

C.

Synchronize transport groups from the managed system to the SAP Support Portal

D.

Synchronize technical systems and installation numbers from SAP Solution Manager to the SAP Support Portal

Discussion
Question 26

It is the phase for implementation roadmap where you document the business process requirements of the company. Activities include alignment of customers' business and technical requirements to the SAP standard software.

Note: Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Project Preparation

B.

Business Blueprint

C.

Realization

D.

Final Preparation

E.

Go Live and Support

Discussion
Question 27

Which of the following statements as regards Solution Manager is/are correct? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

It is a central app management platform that customers can run in their solution landscape to help them efficiently implement, operate, monitor and support their SAP solutions.

B.

It is only used for the implementation of your solutions.

C.

It is installed as a part of each of your existing landscape.

D.

It acts as the central system of your solution landscape, thus, avoiding duplication of effort and information and streamlining your activities.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Page: 6 / 7

C_SM100_7210
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_SM100_7210 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_SM100_7210 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99