Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_ARP2P_2302 Exam Questions and Answers by andreas

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_ARP2P_2302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Ariba Procurement
Exam Code: C_ARP2P_2302 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: andreas
Question 8

Which of the following invoicing types invoices directly against a blanket purchase order (BPO)?

Options:

A.

Non-PO

B.

Purchase order or release order

C.

Contract

D.

Service purchase order

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following are impacted by the realm switcher feature for users within multiple realms? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Dashboard portals are realm-specific with separated tasks.

B.

Corporate authentication/single sign-on is set up at the parent realm.

C.

Users loaded at the parent realm will need to sign into child realms manually.

D.

Authenticated users in a child realm are authenticated by all other relevant realms.

Discussion
Question 10

what must you do to correct a receipt that was over-received in SAP Ariba Buying and invoicing? 1 option

Options:

A.

Enter the correct value in the Accepted box after you create a new PO

B.

Enter a 0 value in the Accepted box to reset the quantity previously accepted

C.

Enter the correct value in the Accepted box that matches the total quantity accepted.

D.

Enter a negative value in the accepted box to reduce the quantity previously accepted

Discussion
Question 11

Where would you find information such as recurring fees and expenses in a contract?

Options:

A.

Contract terms

B.

Pricing terms

C.

Cost terms

D.

Item terms

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Page: 2 / 2

C_ARP2P_2302
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_ARP2P_2302 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_ARP2P_2302 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99