Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR84_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by roy

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR84_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR84_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: roy
Question 16

You have created a data capture form. What are some options when adding the form to a Landing page?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

You can configure a specific job alert associated with candidates who submit the form.

B.

You can customize the instructions to complete the form.

C.

You can configure the options when a candidate already has a candidate profile.

D.

You can modify the messages displayed after the candidate submits the form.

E.

You can add or remove fields on the data capture form.

Discussion
Question 17

What are some leading practices regarding the timing of the Advanced Analytics implementation?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Advanced Analytics can be implemented when the applicant status set is created.

B.

Even if Advanced Analytics is configured much later, Advanced Analytics reports contain data beginning when the Career Site Builder career site went live.

C.

Implement Advanced Analytics immediately following the Career Site Builder site go-live.

D.

The steps to implement Advanced Analytics must be completed over two or more days.

E.

The fields the customer wishes to report on do NOT need to be considered until the Advanced Analytics implementation has begun.

Discussion
Question 18

What are some leading practices when creating a color palette for the Career Site Builder site?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Add colors for all brands that will be needed for a multi-branded site.

B.

Create colors using the color picker grid or by typing in the RGB or hex code.

C.

Use the opacity slide to lighten a color in your palette instead of creating a new color.

D.

Archive colors that are only used in the header and footer.

E.

Enter a label for each color in your customer's color palette.

Discussion
Question 19

When internal career site is enabled, what can be different on the Career Site Builder site for internal employees and external candidates?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Internals and externals may see different headers and footers.

B.

Internals and externals may be able to apply to different jobs.

C.

Internals and externals may see different page components.

D.

Internals and externals may see different job layouts.

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR84_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR84_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR84_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99