Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_IBP_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by klara

Page: 4 / 6

SAP C_IBP_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305)
Exam Code: C_IBP_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: klara
Question 16

Which of the following data inputs, when increased, will always cause an increase in the safety stock outputs when the Global (multi-stage) Inventory Optimization operator is run?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Holding Cost Percentage

B.

Minimum Lot Size

C.

Target Service Level

D.

Transportation Lead Time Error CV

Discussion
Question 17

Which processes are running in sample planning area SAPIBP1?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Sales and Operations Planning

B.

Supply and Allocation Planning

C.

Demand Sensing

D.

Inventory Optimization

E.

Response Planning

Discussion
Question 18

Which pre-processing steps can be used to cleanse historical sales data before generating a statistical forecast in SAP IBP?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Substitute Missing with Mean or Median in Sales History

B.

Intermittency Detection and Correction in Sales History

C.

Promotion Sales Lift Elimination

D.

Bias Detection and Correction in Sales History

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 19

You create a planning filter using an SAP IBP Fiori app.Which of the following objects can it be applied to?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Supply chain graph in Supply Chain Network app

B.

Jobs in the Applications Jobs app

C.

Planning view templates in the SAP IBP add-in for Microsoft Excel

D.

Snapshot operator in the SAP IBP add-in for Microsoft Excel

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

C_IBP_2305