Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_BRSOM_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by tillie

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_BRSOM_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Mgmt. - Subscription Order Management
Exam Code: C_BRSOM_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: tillie
Question 8

Which material type do you use to create a subscription product for a partner agreement in SAP S/4HANA Service: SOM?

Options:

A.

BUND

B.

SERV

C.

SUBS

D.

SUBP

Discussion
Question 9

You create a new subscription contract with the following bundle product: "Bundle Material has the material type SUBS and 2 subscription components." Which contract structure will result from this bundle?

Options:

A.

Contracts without subitems

B.

Bundle combination is not allowed

C.

Contract with 2 subitems

D.

Contracts with 1 subitem

Discussion
Question 10

Which objects could be used in the BRIM solution to create recurring fees? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Recurring Plan

B.

Billing Item

C.

Recurring Rate

D.

Billing Plan

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 11

After you submit a subscription order, when is the final subscription contract status set?

Options:

A.

At the time the subscription order is submitted

B.

When the subscription order distribution starts

C.

After the subscription order distribution is complete

D.

After the subscription order is rejected

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_BRSOM_2020