Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR83_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by alvie

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR83_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR83_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: alvie
Question 16

Which of the following attribute can be used when defining fields on the Application XML? 3 correct ans

Options:

A.

Sensitive

B.

Public

C.

Anonymize

D.

Visibility

E.

Data-files

Discussion
Question 17

Previous background check results

Which of the following standards objects CANNOT be configured in the job requisition template?

Options:

A.

B.

Offer Type

C.

Position

D.

Division

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 18

You have only granted reada permission to the G role, in the pre approved status. However,the hiring manager can still edit some fields in the pre approved status upon testing. What could have caused this problem?

Options:

A.

The G role has edit permissions for there fields via the role-based permission settings.

B.

The J Role has write permssions for these fields

C.

The G role has write permissions for there fields in the approved status and close status

D.

The V Role has write permission for these fields

Discussion
Question 19

If a recruiter forwards a candidate's application(using the forward application action) which of the following information can be accessed from the candidate initial application? Note; there are 3 correct ans

Options:

A.

Previous application score

B.

Previous interview results

C.

Previous application template name

D.

Previous background check results

E.

Answers to pre-screening questions

Discussion