Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR82_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by wiktoria

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR82_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR82_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 83 Q&A's Shared By: wiktoria
Question 20

What happens if you freeze the Job Title field in the Employee Information section of the performance management form template?

Options:

A.

The job title on the form will NOT update if the employee data is updated while the form is in progress.

B.

The job title on the form will update if the employee data is updated while the form is in progress.

C.

The job title on the form will be hidden if the employee data is updated while the form is in progress.

D.

If the employee data is updated while the form is in progress, the job title will update but the job role will NOT be updated.

Discussion
Question 21

Which type of permissions of approved sessions can be granted to facilitators?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Read

B.

Delete

C.

Finalize

D.

Export

E.

Write

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 22

Where can you export and import translations of a performance form in Admin Center?

Options:

A.

In Manage Languages

B.

In Text Replacement

C.

In Import Translations

D.

In Manage Form Label Translations

Discussion
Question 23

Competencies were mapped to job roles in the system. However, when performance forms were launched, the competencies did NOT display in the job-specific competency section for one employee, but they did for another. What is the most likely reason for this issue?

Options:

A.

The job role is NOT mapped with the exact job code as it appears in the employee data file.

B.

The auto-sync option in the competency section was NOT enabled.

C.

The competency GUID was used when configuring the competency section, instead of the competency ID.

D.

The category-filter-opt attribute in the competency section was NOT specified.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR82_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR82_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR82_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99