Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_DBADM_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by ariya

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_DBADM_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Database Administrator - SAP HANA
Exam Code: C_DBADM_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ariya
Question 12

When performing a standard SAP HANA database system installation, which users will be created or validated by default during that installation? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SYSTEM

B.

syb

C.

SAP

D.

sapadm

E.

crypt

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 13

Which hardware KPIs do you need to size before performing a tailored data center integration (TDI) installation for a productive SAP HANA database system? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

DRAM required for the static data memory area

B.

Total disk space required for the log volume

C.

Persistent memory (PMEM) required for backups

D.

Network bandwidth for the storage zone

Discussion
Question 14

Which resources will be changed when you scale down an SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA database instance? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Replicas

B.

vCPUs

C.

Storage

D.

Memory

Discussion
Question 15

What cryptographic libraries are supported in SAP HANA? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

CommonCryptoLib

B.

Libgcrypt

C.

OpenSSL

D.

LibreSSL

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_DBADM_2404