Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR87_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by ella-rose

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR87_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR87_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ella-rose
Question 8

Which of the following can be achieved using variable pay gates? Notes: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

There are three business goals: Revenue, EBITDA, and Customer Satisfaction. The Individual section is capped to 100% unless the combined payout of the business goals exceeds 75%.

B.

There are three business goals: Revenue, EBITDA, and Customer Satisfaction. The entire business goal section will pay out at 50% unless Customer Satisfaction is above target.

C.

There are three business goals: Revenue, EBITDA, and Customer Satisfaction. The EBITDA goal CANNOT pay more than 100% unless Revenue achieves above target.

D.

There are three business goals: Revenue, EBITDA, and Customer Satisfaction. The EBITDA goal will payout at 0% unless the Individual performance rating is "Good" or better.

Discussion
Question 9

What does the Enable Guideline Optimization setting do? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

It helps render the worksheet faster when there are more than 1,000 guideline formulas.

B.

It changes the guidelines so they are updated on the form immediately.

C.

It requires relaunching the form when guidelines are changed during mid-cycle.

D.

It locks the guideline rule settings so they are un-editable after form launch.

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following tools can you use to reorder the fields in the Assignment Details section (as shown in the screenshot)?

Questions 10

Options:

A.

Variable Pay XML template

B.

Column Designer

C.

Configure Label Names and Visibility

D.

Succession data model

Discussion
Question 11

What feature allows employees to view their individual bonus results even if variable pay forms are still in progress?

Options:

A.

Bonus forecast

B.

Compensation profile

C.

Bonus assignment letter

D.

Variable Pay individual view

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR87_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR87_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR87_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99