Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by ronald

Page: 4 / 9

SAP C_THR89_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics & Planning Functional Consultant 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR89_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: ronald
Question 16

SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite/SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (WFA) integration has NOT been enabled. Your customer has requested an administrator account that can configure permissions for their test users in the WFA site. What permission does the administrator account need?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Edit User Roles

B.

Manage Workforce Analytics

C.

HANAOLAP Admin

D.

Manage Role-Based Permission Access

Discussion
Question 17

What does the Target Maintenance action / functional permission allow?

Options:

A.

Set measure targets

B.

View details of which users are logging into the site and which pages they visit

C.

Manage document folders and upload documents to the Resources Page

D.

Override the measure or dimension name

Discussion
Question 18

What tab in the Specification document includes examples of analysis options with customer-specific data that requires transformation?

Options:

A.

Hierarchy Options

B.

Code Mapping

C.

Base Inputs

D.

Measure to AO Metrix

Discussion
Question 19

What does the Edit Measure Overrides action / functional permission allow?

Options:

A.

Set measure targets

B.

Rename the measure or dimension label

C.

Manage document folders and upload documents to the Resources Page

D.

View details of which users are logging into the site and which pages they visit

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Page: 4 / 9

C_THR89_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR89_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR89_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99