Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR84_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by giovanni

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR84_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR84_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: giovanni
Question 20

How is defaulted/system text, such as text on the search bar, translated or changed on a Career Site Builder site?

Questions 20

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

System text translations can be changed from Career Site Builder > Tools > Translations.

B.

System text translations are only possible for the site's default language.

C.

System text translations are made from Career Site Builder > Global Settings.

D.

System text translations are exported from the Stage site and imported to Production separately from other site imports and exports.

E.

System text is translated when the locale is enabled.

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 21

Which of the following encrypts personal data used in the recruiting process?

Options:

A.

Identity Authentication Service (IAS)

B.

Data Retention Time Management (DRTM)

C.

Secure Socket Layer (SSL)

D.

Data Privacy Consent Statement (DPCS)

Discussion
Question 22

What are some considerations when defining user permissions for Advanced Analytics?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Advanced Analytics user permissions CANNOT be configured until after the Career Site Builder site is live.

B.

Advanced Analytics user permissions are configured in Command Center.

C.

Users can be given permissions to view only the high-level report, or can also be provided with the ability to drill to details.

D.

Users must be set up for Recruiter SSO.

Discussion
Question 23

What are some leading practices to ensure that a website is accessible?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Ask people with disabilities to test the site.

B.

Ask people in your IT department to test the site.

C.

Use an online accessibility checker, such as WAVE, to test the site.

D.

Review the site using assistive technology such as a screen reader like JAWS or NVDA.

E.

Carefully review the site's code to look for issues with tagging and other elements.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR84_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR84_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR84_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99