Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR86_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by cai

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR86_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Compensation 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR86_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: cai
Question 20

Which of the following requires the use of custom validations?Note There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

An error message when the maximum guideline is exceeded

B.

An error message when adjustments are entered in two different fields

C.

An error message when planners enter a promotion without changing pay grade

D.

A warning message when the budget is exceeded

Discussion
Question 21

A customer is using the Standard Manager hierarchy andwould like thefollowingapproval process:/

1.Planning Manager/

2.Next Level Manager/

3.Reward Team member who launched the forms.How will you set this up in the Route Map?

Options:

A.

Employee - Manager - User

B.

Manager - Manager s Manager - Originator

C.

Employee - Manager - Originator

D.

Manager - Manager s Manager - User

Discussion
Question 22

Your customer has employees in five different countries In those countries, a total of three different languages are used English. German and French. The end-of-cycle compensation statement needs to be in each of those three languages.How can you accomplish this using the standard compensation statement template?

Options:

A.

Create one version of the statement Clone the statement and translate the text into the two other languages.Use statement groups based on the employee preferred language to appropriately assign the template.

B.

Create one version of the statement Clone the statement and translate the text into the two other languages.Use statement groups based on the employee country to appropriately assign the template.

C.

You need to use a custom statement.Use statement groups based on the employee country to appropriately assign the template.

D.

Create one version of the statement that has all three languages sequentially.Assign this template to all employees.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 23

Which compensation permissions are typically enabled in role-based permissions for Human Resources Business Partners?Note There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Executive Review Export

B.

Compensation Management

C.

Generate Statements

D.

Manage Compensation Forms

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR86_2305