Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_DBADM_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by kaja

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_DBADM_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Database Administrator - SAP HANA
Exam Code: C_DBADM_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: kaja
Question 8

What attributes can you control when creating an SAP HANA Cloud, data lake instance? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Automatic backup creation

B.

Availability zone

C.

Number of coordinators

D.

Compatibility with SAP IQ

E.

Compatibility with Apache Hadoop

Discussion
Question 9

What can you assign to a user group in the SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA database? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Password policies

B.

Users

C.

Permissions

D.

Roles

Discussion
Question 10

From which sources can you import catalog objects when using the SAP HANA database explorer? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Data lake files

B.

Local computer

C.

Google Cloud Storage

D.

HPE GreenLake

E.

IBM public cloud

Discussion
Question 11

Which system privilege must you have to restrict features for tenant databases in the SAP HANA cockpit?

Options:

A.

INIFILE ADMIN

B.

RESOURCE ADMIN

C.

SERVICE ADMIN

D.

DATABASE ADMIN

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 2 / 5

C_DBADM_2404
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_DBADM_2404 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_DBADM_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99