Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR94_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by vivienne

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR94_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR94_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: vivienne
Question 8

Which of the following describe the Single Record Approval feature?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

When the Time Sheet workflow for a period is approved, all pending Single Record Approval workflows for that period are auto approved.

B.

Time Sheet workflow CANNOT be approved unless all Single Record Approval workflows for that timesheet period are completed.

C.

Single Record Approval enables workflow for Temporary Time Information.

D.

Single Record Approval is available only when Time Tracking is enabled.

Discussion
Question 9

How is a Night Shift Bandwidth used in a Work Schedule Day Model?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

It can be used if the Time Recording Variant is Duration.

B.

It can be used if the Time Recording Variant is Clock Times.

C.

It can be used only if the Cross Midnight Allowed is set to Yes.

D.

It can be used if Cross Midnight Allowed is set to No.

Discussion
Question 10

How is time data derived in the following Time Category types of Time Type Group?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Paid Absences: Time data is derived from absences entered in Time Off, irrespective of absences set in Time Type Group.

B.

Calculated Time: Time data is derived from the output of a time valuation.

C.

Paid Absences: Time data is derived from absences entered in Time Off, only for those absences assigned to the Time Type Group.

D.

Calculated Time: Time data is derived from the work schedule of an employee.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 11

Which threshold options are allowed for Time Valuation Type Aggregate Input Group and Split?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Time Type Group

B.

Fixed Value

C.

Time Record Filter

D.

Time Segment

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR94_2311