Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR81_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by mitchell

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR81_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR81_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: mitchell
Question 8

You want the Timezone field to be pre-populated when the location record is changed in Job Info. How do you configure this?

Options:

A.

Base Object: Job Information; Assigned to Timezone field as onChange

B.

Base Object: Job Information; Assigned to Location field as onChange

C.

Base Object: Location; Assigned to Timezone field as onSave

D.

Base Object: Location; Assigned to Timezone field as onChange

Discussion
Question 9

A customer has scheduled an HRIS sync job, which includes mapping of titles, to run every Friday. On Tuesday; an employee's job title is changed via Manager Self-Service (MSS) to become effective on Thursday. When will the synchronization happen?

Options:

A.

Friday; when the sync job completes

B.

Saturday; the day after the sync job completes

C.

Thursday; when the change becomes effective

D.

Tuesday; the day the transaction is entered

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 10

How do you enable a cost center in the Succession Data Model to be used as a filter in a permission group?

Options:

A.

Go to then add cost-center

B.

Go to then add dg-filter="true"

C.

Go to then add filter="true"

D.

Go to then add cost-center

Discussion
Question 11

What base object must you use for the JobInfo_FTE_Comp rule?

Options:

A.

Compensation Information Model

B.

Non Recurring Pay Component Model

C.

Job Information Model

D.

Compensation Model

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR81_2311