Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR86_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by baani

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR86_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Compensation 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR86_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: baani
Question 8

Which of the folowing updates require worksheets to be relaunched?Note There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Modify the route map

B.

Revise field-based permissions

C.

Update lookup table contents

D.

Update a formula in a custom column

Discussion
Question 9

In Admin Center you load a pay matrix table as shown in the screenshot. You map Attribute 1 to Geo Zone. Attribute 2 to Legal Entity, and Attribute 3 to Pay Frequency.See image below.

Questions 9

On the compensation worksheet an employee is in the UK LONDON Geo Zone the ABC Legal Entity, Pay Frequency of BWK, and Pay Grade GR-08 The employee's current range penetration is calculated as exactly 0%. What is their current salary?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 10

You have configured a worksheet for a client that uses the following formula in a custom column of type Money (curSalary ' lookupCbudgettable" customCountry 1))/100. The lookup table ‘budget_table' is configured with one input and one output There are three rows in the table•USA =5•GBR = 3•’ = 2 When the worksheet loads the column displays correctly but when a merit value is changed il switches to NfA for the employee What could be done to fix this behavior?

Options:

A.

Surround the curSalary with the toString function

B.

Remove the extra parentheses

C.

Change the column to be of the Amount type

D.

Surround the lookup function with the toNumber function.

Discussion
Question 11

You want to rename the Salary tab of the compensation plan template.Which field section must you configure?

Options:

A.

Custom Views

B.

Rollup Report Fields

C.

Navigation Fields

D.

Form Fields

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR86_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR86_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR86_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99