Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR84_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by kaitlyn

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_THR84_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR84_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: kaitlyn
Question 8

Which elements need to be checked after a Career Site Builder site is moved from stage to production?

Options:

A.

Site kit selection

B.

Map settings

C.

External redirects open in the same browser tab

D.

Site URLs

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following are acceptable configurations that could be added as JavaScript with Career Site Builder?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Custom third-party cascading style sheets (CSS)

B.

Custom third-party survey tools

C.

Custom third-party libraries

D.

Custom third-party analytics for tracking purposes

E.

Custom third-party chatbots

Discussion
Question 10

What are some options when sending an email campaign?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Up to 5 million candidates can be added to an email campaign.

B.

An email campaign can be sent multiple times.

C.

A test email can be sent.

D.

Email campaigns can be configured to be sent at a later time.

Discussion
Question 11

What are the options for enabling the “Hear more about career opportunities” flag (also called “Consent to Marketing”) so that a candidate receives email campaigns?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

A back-end script is run to update all candidates’ settings for “Hear more about career opportunities”.

B.

The candidate updates the setting for “Hear more about career opportunities” from their candidate profile.

C.

A recruiter updates the setting for “Hear more about career opportunities” from the candidate’s profile.

D.

The candidate selects “Hear more about career opportunities” whencreating an account.

E.

An Initial Consent email campaign is sent, and if the candidate clicks the opt-in link, the “Hear more about career opportunities” option is enabled.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 2 / 2

C_THR84_2211
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR84_2211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR84_2211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99