Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by emre

Page: 5 / 14

SAP C_S4CS_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sales Implementation
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: emre
Question 20

Which tools are available in the Manage Your Solution SAP Fiori app? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Migrate Your Data

B.

Maintain Communication Users

C.

Configure Your Solution

D.

Maintain Business Catalogs

Discussion
Question 21

In which implementation phase do you perform data load preparation? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Explore

B.

Realize

C.

Deploy

Discussion
Question 22

Which functionalities are supported by the SAP Fiori Test Your Processes app? There are TWO answers for this Question

Options:

A.

Migrate test plans for execution

B.

Create or change test plans

C.

Remediate failed test scenarios

D.

Import custom test plans

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following can you do with Automated Invoice Settlement (2LH)? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Post the appropriate invoices yourself while using evaluated receipt settlement

B.

Schedule a job that will periodically settle invoices

C.

Settle the created goods movements without receipt of an invoice.

D.

Use the evaluated receipt settlement without the supplier's approval.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 5 / 14

C_S4CS_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4CS_2308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4CS_2308 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99