Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_ARCIG_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by ayva

Page: 5 / 6

SAP C_ARCIG_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Ariba Integration with Cloud Integration Gateway
Exam Code: C_ARCIG_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 85 Q&A's Shared By: ayva
Question 20

If you maintain the lookup table for the PurchaseOrderExprotRequest task, which of the following features are you xxsetuping?

Options:

A.

Real-Time Budget Check

B.

Amount-Based Purchase Order

C.

Total Landing Cost

D.

Withholding Tax

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following activities can you perform with SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Define your own interfaces with any third-party application

B.

Integrate different SAP Ariba solutions with each other

C.

Achieve"do-it-yourself" integration with automated testing

D.

Integrate SAP systems with all SAP Ariba applications

Discussion
Question 22

You are migrating from Ariba CI to SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solutions. Which transaction are available for Ariba Network integration in the "Migration data to the new database table" automated report?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

ERP-CC invoice

B.

Requisition

C.

Purchase Order

D.

Goods Receipt

E.

Invoice Status Update

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 23

Which of the following IDOCS should you create for the Partner Type "B" in Ariba Network Integration via CIG?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

PAYEXT

B.

REMADV

C.

ORDERS

D.

INVOIC

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

C_ARCIG_2308