Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SM100_7210 Exam Questions and Answers by zian

Page: 7 / 7

SAP C_SM100_7210 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Solution Manager - Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS10)
Exam Code: C_SM100_7210 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: zian
Question 28

Which statement is False?

Options:

A.

The new Solution Monitoring concept should provide a multiple point of access for the administrator.

B.

The landscape report is generated into a configuration table

C.

The openness of SAP Solution Manager enables both the integration of your existing SAP solutions and the integration of 3rd-party systems

D.

The service level reports support you in doing strategic IT decisions

Discussion
Question 29

You perform the Infrastructure Preparation for a newly installed SAP Solution Manager system, you are about to configure the step SLD Connections. Which SLD role is required?

Options:

A.

Source for LMDB

B.

Runtime SLD

C.

Other

D.

PI SLD

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 7 / 7

C_SM100_7210
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_SM100_7210 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_SM100_7210 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99