Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_CPI_14 Exam Questions and Answers by ariyan

Page: 6 / 7

SAP C_CPI_14 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Cloud Platform Integration
Exam Code: C_CPI_14 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 199 Q&A's Shared By: ariyan
Question 24

You split a message, modify the split message, merge the split message and send in a single message via a Web Service. What are the steps to accomplish this? Please choose the correct answer. Choose one:

Options:

A.

1. Split

2. Multicast

3. Aggregator

4. SEND

B.

1. Split

2. Aggregator

3. Join

4. SEND

C.

1- Split

2. SEND

D.

1. Split

2. Join

3. Gather

4. SEND

Discussion
Question 25

What are some features of SAP Cloud Integration? There are 2 correct answers to this question. Choose:

Options:

A.

Versioning of iFlow packages

B.

Exporting iFlow packages

C.

Versioning of iFlow artifacts

D.

Exporting of iFlow steps

Discussion
Question 26

What feature applies to a SaaS application? Please choose the correct answer. Choose one:

Options:

A.

Hardware license must be issued before the application can be used

B.

Delivered over the Internet

C.

Delivered via software bundle in a box

D.

Different version of the application can be used

Discussion
Question 27

What is the integration style that SAP Cloud Platform Integration follows? Please choose the correct answer. Choose one:

Options:

A.

Data Movement

B.

Thing Integration

C.

User Centric Consumption

D.

Process Invocation

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Page: 6 / 7

C_CPI_14
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_CPI_14 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_CPI_14 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99