Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SAC_2302 Exam Questions and Answers by milan

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_SAC_2302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud
Exam Code: C_SAC_2302 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 155 Q&A's Shared By: milan
Question 16

When a user is assigned to a team, which user attribute changes? Please choose the correct answer

Options:

A.

User ID

B.

User name

C.

User rights

D.

User license

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following can SAP Analytics Cloud Explorer suggest?

Options:

A.

Visualizations based on a story's data source

B.

Analytic applications based on a story's data source

C.

Information Spaces for SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise

D.

Models based on data in an uploaded file

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 18

What formats can you change with story preferences? Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Lane

B.

Text

C.

Time

D.

Date

Discussion
Question 19

You are in the builder pane of a story and you cannot edit a calculated measure. What could be the reason? Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The calculated measure is a cross calculation.

B.

The calculated measure is a model formula.

C.

The calculated measure is a table formula.

D.

The calculated measure is used in several pages.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_SAC_2302
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_SAC_2302 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_SAC_2302 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99